Saturday, January 22, 2005

A TALK WITH GOD (with thanks to Sheryl...)

-I'’ve been thinking…... Am I YOU, God?
>>No... but, Yes...
-I'm just a PART of you, right? Like an offspring...
>>Not exactly...
-C'mon, God! Give it up! Tell me!
>>Okay... see if you can understand. YOU are ME!
-That's what I just asked and you said no!
>>Listen carefully... There is NO you... there is ONLY me...
-But, but... God... I DO EXIST!
>>Yes, you do BECAUSE I do...
-Huh? This is some weird metaphysical mumbo-jumbo!
>>Not really... Let me explain instead WHY you exist. You and everything around you exists because I wanted to experience all of it. I saw joy in it all. There was/is/will be no experience lesser or greater, more or less noble---they’re all joyous! It's like watching ALL the channels on satellite AT THE SAME TIME! The story shifts, rises and falls, surprises and saddens. No pre-set course, just as I choose. Each of you-manifestations of Me-are me. Just as all around you is. The idea that there is a YOU, does not really exist, except in your mind.
-So... I'm talking to me?
>>No, I'm talking to me.
-Wow! I can't fathom that I don't really exist.
>>But you do exist, because I exist. You see?
-So.. I REALLY am you?
>>In a way... but do you see the slight difference in viewpoint? I am you.
-Okay, God... nobody's gonna believe this. What it sounds like you're saying is that from my perspective, I see myself as the centre of existence, when in reality YOU are the centre of existence.
>>Precisely! Look at how differently it all appears when you put yourself in my shoes. I am experiencing through each funny or terrible moment of your existence. I created you to experience me. Because you are as unique and exciting as a toad.
-A toad! I would think my life would be more fun to experience than a toad!
>>Not really... And if you really think about it, you are a toad BECAUSE I am also a toad (and all the other things/people/stars that’ll eventually reach their turn-around point!) There is a different experience and feel to being each thing, each person, and I love them all! I am... the creator. You are the clothes I wear.
-Jeez... you make me feel so insignificant.
>>How could you possibly come to that conclusion? The mere fact that you exist should show you how delighted I am to experience being who you are.
-This is so confusing...
>>Think of it this way. For years astronomers believed the sun rotated around the Earth. They were somewhat humbled to discover that planets rotate around the sun. This symbol in your sky is there to help you understand. This fact does not diminish the beauty and marvellous differences in each of the planets. It just demonstrates how things really are.
-You're saying I exist for your pleasure?
>>Yes.The analogy would be the planets exist and are dependent on the sun for their continued existence.You see how perfectly the sun holds them in their navigational pattern, right? The sun is the focus, power and protector. The sun provides for their continued safekeeping and correct orbits, just as I do for you-- or a blade of grass…
-I feel kinda bummed, even a little used. I'm nothing more than your puppet.
>>No! You are my joy! I created you to experience you. Through the existence of all, I am eternally alive!
-Are you saying you create us, then live vicariously through us? It sounds like we have no choice in the matter at all!
>>What? Do you think I have no choices? I have infinite choices. Therefore, as I am you, what may appear to be your choice, is actually my choice. You perceive it as your decision. It is always the me that You Are.
-You mean you can just veto or cancel out my choices at any time?
>>You don't fully understand yet. You have as many choices as I have. What occurs to you as a possibility, an opportunity to choose, is me calling for more experience. Then I decide what I'd like next.
-God, this just can't be! I am a nothing! When you're done with me, then I'll just poof!
>>Hahaha! I have never poofed and I am infinitely experiencing. Are you not delighted to know you always exist as me? That you are me and, if I can use this term, we are forever having experiences. You never poof!
---Gosh, something just occurred to me. Is that why people say we are experiencing our Selves simultaneously in all time dimensions?
>>Yes! Because you are me, I am the all, the forever... you exist everywhere all the time! All those me/us are encountering me/us in other guises…
-Oh my goodness, God. I can't believe you are telling me this. There are great people who have been searching to understand this mystery... and you have just revealed it to me. I guess I am having some difficulty fully comprehending all of it, though. It completely changes everything I know of myself. Now that I know you are me, I feel... more powerful. Yet at the same time... I am here, but I do not exist separately, because there is only you. Mindboggling. I do not pull from source, source pushes to me. Does that mean I have to wait for you to decide to push?
>>No! Because it would never occur to you to do anything, else I desired it. Your will is Mine… (Which makes for some funny looking choices sometimes, and some of you consequently believe there is Wrongness as all expressions are played out…) Learning to be God again takes a bit of getting used to!
-That would mean you felt like talking to yourself today, huh, God! LOL!
>>Hehehehe... Yeah, but don't let that get around!
-God, I'm goanna reflect now on all this. It's pretty heavy-duty! There's so much to consider. This is deep!
>>Just remember... when you share this with others, which I know you will do, know that some of my creations are not desiring of this knowledge. I am experiencing something different through them and this information would not fit into that experience.
-Sounds like you're saying it's on a need to know basis, eh, God? LOL!
>>Hahaha! I'm just saying not to concern yourself if I choose in my other creations not to incorporate this into that expression. Do you understand?
-Yeah... Cuz you want a different experience. I see... So maybe I shouldn't tell anybody about this?
>>No, go ahead. Like all other knowledge of me, they will accept what I wish for them to accept. Sheryl, before you go, hear me on this: THANK YOU for letting me create you. You have allowed me to be who you are. I love that! Yet, also, :>>) don't forget, that I also love being a toad.
-I better go rip the bumper sticker off my car that says, God is my co-pilot, huh?
>>Why? It's funny! C'mon, Sheryl, stop thinking of all the things this subtracts from who you believe you are and instead consider all that this really means! Now that you know this, what is there to fear? There are no rights and wrongs! I love all of your expressions, as they are mine! I'm having a blast! You are truly each moving towards fantasizing being The One, (like the Matrix’s Neo!) just as you actually Are… not yet knowing me as You! You’re each George Burns as God (or female equivalent thereof!) come alive! Living through you is like being a happy George/Georgina every moment! Thanks to you, I laugh my head off constantly.
-God, I kinda wish you would have said you were just along for the ride, then I would have gotten to maintain my identity.
>>Your identity is expanded now. You are me! Think about it... You are all of my expressions in every moment. You exist forever because I exist forever. The identity you call YOU is me. There is no WE really. Therefore, you are all of me, all of the time! Get it?
-I feel like I should shout this from a mountaintop. But, I'm just going to share this talk with my friend, Barry. He'll know what to do.
>>Yes, he and many others will - as they feel me. When you share this with him, let him know that I am immensely enjoying being him as well. You are all such delightful creations and I created each of you deliberately, with considerable thought, and with purpose. Not one of you gives me more or less joy. Each expression, each experience is cherished by me. Many times I hear you all say thanks to me, for creating you... but it is I who owes you the gratitude. You know I could talk all day, but I sense you are feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this, so let's get on with the show! Go get 'em, sweetheart! Posted by Hello

No comments: