Tuesday, January 25, 2005

24/1/05 4:56 pm (i.e. a late note from that depressed time yesterday)
Monday... Monday
Does it 'just work out that way'? (Mamas&Papas...) Is it not possible to escape the blues I feel here/now again? On handheld here, so there'll be a gap again before I 'put this up' on the blog... It sometimes feels So intimate when I'm typing straight to it - This set of moments, on the other hand feels much more detached. I identified with 'notsoclairvoyant' in her switching back and forth... Here I am in the dumpster area of self... interesting - maybe the metaphor holds more truth than one would think, as the dumpsters these days have hydraulic Compressing Of Contents type ways they pack their trash. And I KNOW I'm trash in some determined to hold onto pain part of me right now - in spite of having felt blessed/energetic during that chat with John just a short while ago.

No comments: