Friday, January 28, 2005

Does anyone else spend time wondering what to do next? There must be others. These times for me are when it seems like I can feel 'options', 'feelings' floating around me in the 'moment' - just out of perceivable range - and they're tempting because their flavour is wafting over to me through the fog...
This evening the version of this I'm having is because I have a known (to me!) desire to read one of my current books (Wynn Free's book on David Wilcock as the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce) but I also feel inclined to do some photoshop stuff or to play with copying audiobooks or to do some writing... you can see which is winning at the moment! Anyway, all the while I have that known set of possible activities, my mind is circling around the other recent discussions with my wife - like a semi big issue of looking at going on vacation somewhere - Mexico was being discussed - but also we were discussing the option of Adopting A Child - - - a slightly (!) larger issue...
So. Mmmmmm, the whirling fog of topics/thoughts/feelings & possible activities to do this evening that are almost there but not totally Clear Cut are probably happening in the context of That: the Revolutionary Idea of Adoption! and it would easily seem, now that I think about it, that that would be a pretty big consideration to be cooking in the background... Not much more to say about it yet, though.
But at least I finished the kitchen counter repairs today!

No comments: