Sunday, January 23, 2005

So what is this blogging thing?

So my sense of this is that if I or anyone wanting to do this blogging thing is really letting it happen the way that it would echo the underlying need or impulse, it is really about meditating – but a specific meditation in the flow of thoughts and consequent words. For me, I know that the pictures and images I want to post here are also part of that meditation.

 

So it’s a bright, sunny afternoon in southwest ontario and having cleared our 150 foot long laneway I’m back inside waiting for my wife, Mairead, to return. We will then be going to visit her mother, Pat.

 

I’ve also just got some duck pictures from my reclusive brother in Edmonton, as well as an evocative shot of a barn. I’ll post the barn shot here and let him see what he thinks. It has a neat melancoly look to it. Reminds me of a shot I took of an abandoned house near where I work. Will post them both after this.

 

Reading Wynn Free’s book on David Wilcock as the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I recommend it. Challenging as it is, it does nudge ‘one’ in the direction of not accepting ‘things as normal… (me accepting, that is – interesting way I depersonalize – but that is part of the play of life, eh?)

 

I dunno about anyone reading this but I find it an interesting experience to just type here without worrying too much who will read this. Friend, ‘relative’ or ‘stranger’ I find myself feeling for an echo from whoever you are. Will you understand my connection with (I think… !) any of your potential ‘reactions’ to my meditations here? There’s almost part of me that figures at some point ‘one’ could actually sense the reactions of others…

 

Well, gonna slip back ouut of this mode/subpersonality/focus and move back to readying self to visit Pat.

 

Blessing All Our Connections,

 

Barry

No comments: