Friday, February 11, 2005

Who do we love?

An advantage of being able to go back through electronic/ computer file diaries: I found this quote this morning from just about ten years ago – and I’m still doing well at getting this ‘more’ - - -
From February 19, 1995 – “I guess the dilemma has always been the paradox of feeling I have to "constrain" myself within the seeming Limitedness of this world. This occurs in everthing from relationships, WHO I AM, how I can act on this world, the use of money, to the boredom (and paradox) of Time. Underneath, however, I've always sensed pervasively and inherently my UNLIMITEDNESS..... What it feels like I need to do is to establish new relationships between myself and all these different elements in my life.
What is really significant is the FEELING, the feeling of peacefulness that I don't have to give myself up to the subtle sense of Pressure. Somehow the Inner Trant just got a little less powerful ! ! ! Instead, I can let in the underlying most important Feeling, and that is Loving Myself, Loving my Life, Loving Wherever and However and Whoever I WANT to LOVE.”

No comments: