Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Meditating a life into Immediacy

So yesterday I had been a definitely passionate morning... meeting with people whose stories both moved me as well as gave me chances to offer perspectives and thoughts/feelings that were apparently helpful to them - but which were also deeply edifying to me in my own relationships with myself, my life and my 'loves' - be they my wife, our cat , my 'kids', my colleagues or all the 'others' I feel linked to across the world. I believe this process is the way psychotherapists are best able to assist - by walking meditatively beside others (and the Other, maybe?)

'Sinteresting: I get to this place of Passion for life and a sense of immediacy in these moments and weeks that I can never articulate fully, and it's because the words are so small. I watch us bloggers (if I can be so seemingly grandiose as to call myself that) 'shifting' our worlds through the meditative process that this is - that http://trueancestor.typepad.com/true_ancestor/ so articulately references...



Blessing All Our Connections,



Barry

No comments: